Acupuncture & Treatments – Adults
- Initial Consultation and Acupuncture Treatment – $105
- Follow up Consult/Treatment – $85
- Second treatment within same week – $65 (our week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday)
- Package of 5 Consult/Treatments* – $403 (5% discount)
- Package of 10 Consult/Treatments* – $765 (10% discount)
- Package of 20 Consult/Treatments* – $1,455 (15% discount)
Acupuncture & Treatments – Children
- Initial Consultation and Acupuncture Treatment – $60
- Follow up Consultation and Acupuncture – $45
Herbs are charged separately should they be required. Average fee for a box of 200 pills is $17 (this represents 5 & ½ days of treatment) & average fee for 1 week supply of granulated herbal formulas (which have stronger potency and are tailor designed to suit the individual’s needs) is $37. These figures represent average costs only and are here to provide patients with a pretty good idea of roughly how much treatment may cost.
* When investing in packages of 5, 10 or 20 Consult/Treatments, the following boundaries apply: Each package expires 6 months after purchase date, all treatments should be completed by expiry date. 24 hours notice is required for any cancellation or change made to each appointment. If a patient does not turn up for their appointment, it will still be counted as if the treatment has taken place. All bookings are based on a ‘first come first served’ basis although as with all our patients, every attempt to accommodate the needs of the individual will be made. This package does not include any herbal preparations, these will be charged separately should they be required. These packages are unavailable to new patients, standard Initial Consult/Treatment fees apply for first time visitors.
Private Health Fund Rebates
If your level of cover includes Acupuncture &/or Chinese Herbs, then you will be able to claim from your private health fund. Bring your membership card along with you, we have Hicaps (unless you are with HCF who unfortunately require manual claims)
Credit Cards / Eftpos
If you prefer to pay with plastic, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos & we warmly welcome Amex.
If you cannot attend your appointment or if you need to reschedule, we require 24hrs notice, otherwise a cancellation fee will be charged. Please be considerate of other people, if you do not give us sufficient notice, someone else will probably be missing out on treatment.